Our clients include organizations such as
- Hebrew Union College
- The Nature Conservancy
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Sullivan & Cromwell
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Sign up for a free consultation session now!
Find out what’s right for you.
Contact us at:
or Email Us now
or click here
Deb was able to facilitate a retreat for us so that even those who do not like retreats or the topics discussed benefited from the experience. The process she co-created with us and the work that our team accomplished at the retreat was a catalyst for us to take off running on many of our issues. I am excited about the possibility of real change occurring inside the Law School.
Deborah Howard brought an important blend of intelligence and humanity to a somewhat contentious gathering of women. Her cool head and willingness to be creative and focused on the big picture were both extremely valuable qualities.
Team Transformation Process
How is My Team Transformation Process Different?
When working with teams, my understanding of systems and organizational dynamics enable me to help clients see a bigger picture to understand how all parts, teams, departments, etc. in an organization impact all other parts, enabling me to work more holistically with my clients.
All of my Team Transformation services are structured around my 5-step process, outlined below. Please move your cursor over each step for more information.
Working with me includes:
- A boutique level service of hands-on consultation work tailored to fit your team’s unique needs.
- Complete collaboration with the client.
- A unique combination of education, skills and experience in both transformative coaching and organization development consulting as well as a legal background, experience as a department leader in an academic institution and director of a nonprofit organization.
- An expertise in creating safe learning environments conducive to creative positive change.
- Skills in helping teams surface “undiscussables” that need to be addressed and resolved.
- My service as a “change catalyst,” facilitating the development of teams and organizations.
- An expertise in understanding how groups form and develop and how to enhance team performance.
- Experience in a wide variety of industries and organizations, including business, nonprofit and education.