What is Coach Supervision?
Coach supervision is a development and support opportunity for professional coaches to deepen their practice and develop their potential.
I help coaches become masterful in their work with clients by providing them with a safe space for learning and reflection.
Coach supervision is for you if you want:
- time and space for reflection and nourishment,
- to be challenged to develop your potential and be the best of yourself as a coach,
- support as a new coach or a “tune up” as an experienced coach,
- help dealing with “difficult” clients,
- to engage in professional development (and receive up to 10 hours of ICF CEU credits) to deepen your practice,
- a second pair of eyes (and a shoulder if needed),
- to explore your coaching practice from fresh perspectives and discover new ways of thinking and intervening,
- to examine tough ethical dilemmas and better manage boundaries,
- to surface and resolve emotions that get in the way of your being your best self.