Our clients include organizations such as
- Hebrew Union College
- The Nature Conservancy
- New York Academy of Sciences
- Sullivan & Cromwell
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
Sign up for a free consultation session now!
Find out what’s right for you.
Contact us at:
or Email Us now
or click here
Deborah Howard is an amazing bundle of energy, very bright and one of the most pleasant people you ever will work with. She knows her subjects and works tirelessly to satisfy her clients. I have worked closely with her in the English Speaking Union and guarantee that you can’t do better than Deborah Howard!
What Is Organizational Transformation?
Organizational transformation is consulting work that is tailored to the specific needs and goals of your organization using client-oriented research and data collection to create customized solutions.
Organizational Transformation can help you:
- Develop a clear mission, vision and goals
- Create strategies to take advantage of opportunities and overcome challenges
- Develop organization-wide understanding of and commitment to your mission and vision
- Ensure your organizational structures, policies and procedures are in alignment with your mission, vision and goals
- Enhance effectiveness and productivity
- Develop environments in which departments work together effectively and synergistically
- Enhance communication and decision-making mechanisms
- Enable your departments to work collaboratively
- Effectively undergo change and transition
- Release the creativity of all your employees
We facilitate participation in and ownership of the process by all whose commitment will be needed to implement whatever plans are developed as a result. We work, therefore, to ensure that the process is collaborative, participatory, and inclusive of a wide variety of perspectives. This not only builds an informed and shared understanding of the current state of the organization, but also raises any difficult issues that need to be addressed for the organization to move forward.
We tailor our work for each client. In designing and planning a training, therefore, we gather data in advance from the individuals who will be participating so as to gain an understanding of their respective needs and concerns and design the training accordingly.