What Is Organizational Transformation?
Organizational transformation is consulting work that is tailored to the specific needs and goals of your organization using client-oriented research and data collection to create customized solutions.
Organizational Transformation can help you:
- Develop a clear mission, vision and goals
- Create strategies to take advantage of opportunities and overcome challenges
- Develop organization-wide understanding of and commitment to your mission and vision
- Ensure your organizational structures, policies and procedures are in alignment with your mission, vision and goals
- Enhance effectiveness and productivity
- Develop environments in which departments work together effectively and synergistically
- Enhance communication and decision-making mechanisms
- Enable your departments to work collaboratively
- Effectively undergo change and transition
- Release the creativity of all your employees
We facilitate participation in and ownership of the process by all whose commitment will be needed to implement whatever plans are developed as a result. We work, therefore, to ensure that the process is collaborative, participatory, and inclusive of a wide variety of perspectives. This not only builds an informed and shared understanding of the current state of the organization, but also raises any difficult issues that need to be addressed for the organization to move forward.
We tailor our work for each client. In designing and planning a training, therefore, we gather data in advance from the individuals who will be participating so as to gain an understanding of their respective needs and concerns and design the training accordingly.
Click here to learn how my Organizational Transformation Process is different